The love of the horse is at the heart of everything that we do. We are passionate to produce each horse to be the best athlete but within its own physical and mental capabilities. From the moment that the horse enters our yard it is surrounded by a team that want to give it the best chance to thrive and achieve. On retirement we are careful to place the horse in the best and most suitable home, believing that we are responsible for its future as well as its past.
- Assesment on arrival to gauge fitness, soundness and overall health.
- Proven pre-training program to build strength and encourage long term soundness and resilience
- On yard weekly assessment, weighing and trot up with all notes recorded for future reference
- An equine racing vet who knows each horse and is involved in their career through racing
- Experienced staff who have a high level of veterinary training and knowledge to constantly assess each horse whether in work or not
- Yard staff who are invested in the horsecare and understand the principles of yard health leading to better performance
- Race programs formulated by ex Timeform Paul McIvor giving each horse a progressive career
- Facilities to keep the horses safe and healthy
- At the end of their careers a dedicated team to place the horse in the best and most appropriate home